LimiteLess Organizations : How do they look like.
Energy is everything and only thing humans have .
How are you spending your energy ?
The Pareto Principle , a brilliant truism from a brilliant economist , states that 80% results of any organization usually comes from 20% of the effort . Your challenge is can you flip that upside down ?
What culture they represent.
Living is a form of not being sure, not knowing what next or how. The moment you know how, you begin to die a little.
The artist never entirely knows. We guess.
We may be wrong, but we take leap after leap in the dark…
Self Optimizing ,
- They set their intentions
- They identify the roadblocks
- They dismantle them
- They pursue the cleared path to achievement, and
- They replicate the results in key areas to raise their “potentiality set-point”
What leaders they have :
- Leaders of Limitless Organizations believe that if you want to be successful in any venture don’t shoot for the moon…shoot for the stars. Think big—and then think even bigger. All of us are thinking all of the time, so why not think about aiming as high as your imagination can soar . Reach out 100 yrs and 200 yrs ahead in the time ( Use the Future Probability Canvass ) .
- Calm in Chaos .
- Believe in themselves with every fiber of their being .
- They put being more and doing more before having more .
- They are focused on what they can do instead of what someone else is doing .
- Maintain high energies they need to hustle .
- Seldom satisfied with their work
- Always restlessly pursuing new objectives and challenging the status quo
- Make adjustments and have the courage to open up new avenues of discovery and enlightenment.
- They break new ground and do it over and over again; for the thrill, the ability to create something out of nothing, and for that ultimate prize, the masterpiece.
- Content + Credibility = Authority
- You build credibility over time, based on your actions.
- Increasingly, your content is judged on its own merits.
- If you keep generating good content, you build credibility
Does competition exist for them .
Born out of ancient philosophies; solidified by personal experience, The Limitless Self implies that our natural state of being is one without restriction. It is only as a result of our exposure to cultural, social, and personal beliefs, that our minds become cluttered and we perceive ourselves as creatures bound by limitation Coconization .
The message here is subtle, but quite powerful, when applied to how we gear ourselves for personal progress: It says that all roads to achievement have always been in place – we succeed with any intention not by adding more bricks to construct the path, but by removing the blocks that stand in our way.
How to manage a LIMITLESS entity .
“Humanity’s interest in the heavens has been universal and enduring. Humans are driven to explore the unknown, discover new worlds, push the boundaries of our scientific and technical limits, and then push further. The intangible desire to explore and challenge the boundaries of what we know and where we have been has provided benefits to our society for centuries.”
Body as an electric structure
Organizations as electric structure
Planets as electric structures